Do you know this?

An insight for my Muslim brothers and sisters during fasting.

 

fasting 1.png

fasting 2.png

fasting 3.png

fasting 4.png

 

fasting 5.png

fasting 6.png

fasting 7.png

fasting 8.png

 

 

fasting 9.png

fasting 10.png

fasting 11.png

fasting 12.png

 

SOURCE:Unknown Author

Advertisements

Why is Prince Harry having a sleepless night?

Prince Harry said he is having sleepless nights since the arrival of baby Archie but cannot imagine life without him.

The Duke of Sussex chatted about fatherhood during a series of engagements in Oxford, including a visit to the city’s children’s hospital.

Christine George, 52, whose son James, 17, is having chemotherapy, said: “He said he had all this organised, but had a sleepless night last night – not the ideal preparation for his first day at work.”

Harry visited the city on Tuesday on his first full day of work in the UK since the birth of his and Meghan’s son last Monday. He had visited Amsterdam last week.

As he arrived at the hospital, the duke was presented with a tiny teddy bear for Archie by former patient Daisy Wingrove, 13.

Harry let out a big sigh and said “Ahhh” as a nearby crowd of well-wishers made the same sound in sympathy.

 

Prince Harry said he is having sleepless nights since the arrival of baby Archie but cannot imagine life without him.

The Duke of Sussex chatted about fatherhood during a series of engagements in Oxford, including a visit to the city’s children’s hospital.

Christine George, 52, whose son James, 17, is having chemotherapy, said: “He said he had all this organised, but had a sleepless night last night – not the ideal preparation for his first day at work.”

Harry visited the city on Tuesday on his first full day of work in the UK since the birth of his and Meghan’s son last Monday. He had visited Amsterdam last week.

As he arrived at the hospital, the duke was presented with a tiny teddy bear for Archie by former patient Daisy Wingrove, 13.

Harry let out a big sigh and said “Ahhh” as a nearby crowd of well-wishers made the same sound in sympathy.

 

CULLED FROM:

 

http://www.msn.com/en-xl/europe/life-arts/prince-harry-says-he-cannot-imagine-life-without-his-son-archie-despite-the-sleepless-nights/ar-AABnUTk?li=BBQbcGp&ocid=spartanntp

Why Ariana Grande is enmeshed in Copyright mess

Ariana Grande has become embroiled in a copyright battle over pictures of herself she posted on Instagram.

The pop star was accused of using two pictures she did not pay for on the social media site.

The posts were reportedly to have garnered 3 million likes before being deleted.
Robert Barbera, a professional photographer, claimed Grande never asked for permission to use two of his pictures.

Mr Barbera is seeking damages of up to $25,000 (£19,000) for each picture.

The photos showed the singer carrying a clear bag bearing the name of her fourth studio album: Sweetener.

She posted them on Instagram on August 17 last year, on the day the album was released, alongside the caption: “Happy sweetener day”.

Grande has since deleted the post, but according to the lawsuit filed in New York it was ‘liked’ 3,392,035 times.

Grande is the most followed woman on Instagram, with 154 million followers.

Mr Barbera is seeking damages of up to 25,000 US dollars, about £19,000 – for each picture.

Grande did not immediately respond to the lawsuit.

She is not the first celebrity to be accused of copyright infringement by professional photographers.

Jennifer Lopez, Gigi Hadid, 50 Cent, Jessica Simpson, and Khloe Kardashian have all be sued by photographers after allegedly posting their pictures.

 

CULLED FROM:

http://www.msn.com/en-xl/northamerica/northamerica-life-arts/ariana-grande-embroiled-in-copyright-battle-over-instagram-posts-of-herself/ar-AABnUcA?li=BBQbcGp&ocid=spartanntp

 

Kano Emirates on Fire!

Four kingmakers have dragged Governor Abdullahi Ganduje to court over the creation of four additional emirates in the state

  • Also sued are the speaker of the Kano state House of Assembly, the state government and the four newly appointed emirs

  • The revered kingmaker are challenging the governor’s decision before a state High Court.

 

The controversy surrounding the traditional institution in Kano has taken a new turn as four kingmakers of Kano Emirate have sued Governor Abdullahi Ganduje over the creation of four additional emirates in the state.

The kingmakers are Sarkin Dawaki Maituta Alhaji Bello Abubakar, Sarkin Bai Alhaji Mukhtar Adnan, Madakin Kano Alhaji Yusuf Nabahani and Makaman Kano Alhaji Sarki Ibrahim Makama

According to Daily Trust, they are challenging the governor’s decision before a state High Court.

Also sued are the speaker of the Kano state House of Assembly, Kabiru Alhassan Rurum; the state government and the four newly appointed emirs of Gaya, Rano, Bichi and Karaye.

According to a writ of summon, the defendants are expected to appear before the court within 21 days from the day they are served.

 

The aggrieved kingmakers said they were challenging the creation of the four new emirates because the law establishing them had completely distorted the history of Kano.

They said their position was a heritage in trust for their respective clans of Jobawa, Sullubawa, Yolawa and Dambazawa.

 

The decision of the four kingmakers is coming three days after a Kano High Court sitting in Ungogo ordered the governor to maintain the status quo and take no further action regarding the presentation of letters of appointment and staff of office to the new emirs.

Meanwhile, a former deputy national publicity secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Timi Frank, has berated Governor Ganduje for the creation of the new emirates, describing it as a ploy to destroy a traditional institution which has been in existence since 1805.

Comrade Frank specifically accused the governor of signing a political vendetta bill which he said is aimed at making the Kano Emirate under Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi irrelevant.

In a statement sent to Legit.ng on Friday, May 10, Comrade Frank said it is gradually becoming the policy of the APC administration to clamp down on traditional rulers, making references to similar occurrences in Oyo and Kaduna states.

 

CULLED FROM:

 

http://www.msn.com/en-xl/africa/nigeria/kano-kingmakers-drag-gov-ganduje-to-court-over-new-emirates/ar-AABo1xI?li=BBQbcGp&ocid=spartanntp

Many killed as gunmen ransacked Katsina Villages.

Some gunmen have attack Kayauki village in Batagarawa local government area of Katsina state, raiding at least five houses.

 

Daily Trust reports that the attack which took place on Friday, left one Alhaji Ali with a bullet injury.

 

It was also gathered that Ali who was robbed of N180,000 was rushed to the Federal Medical Centre, Katsina to receive treatment.

Ali said it was by providence he survived.

Speaking on the attack, the village head, Hamisu Mohammed, said the gunmen arrived the village at about 1.30 am and operated till 4.30 am.

Mohammed said the bandits also carted various sums of money and a motorcycle.

He said: “We called for help of the police and the Air Force officers ,but by the time they came, the robbers had already fled”.

 

The Katsina state police spokesperson, Gambo Isah, did not ‎respond to inquiries made on the incident

Meanwhile, Legit.ng previously reported that there was an attack on Gobirawa and Sabawa villages in the Safana local government area of Katsina state on Tuesday, April 30.

The attack which took place in the evening left at least 10 people dead and others in tears, the police said.

The police in Katsina state said the bandits invaded the two villages with 150 motorcycles. A statement issued by the command’s public relations officer, SP Gambo Isah, on Wednesday, May 1, said that the bandits attacked the two villages at about 6.10 pm.

 

CULLED FROM:

 

http://www.msn.com/en-xl/africa/nigeria/1-injured-as-gunmen-attack-katsina-village/ar-AABnXCk?li=BBQbcGp&ocid=spartanntp