www.Mlst.blog

Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kogi, Alhaji Haddy Ametuo, has reacted to the outcome of the recall process against Senator Dino Melaye of Kogi West Senatorial District.

Recall that the Independent National Electoral Commission had on Sunday declared that Melaye remains a senator after the signatures verification process to the petition for his recall fell short of requirements.

In a statement issued in Lokoja on Sunday, Ametuo expressed delight that the efforts had come to a premature end through the collective will of the people of Kogi West Senatorial District.

He said that the result is very clear that Melaye is the most popular senator ever produced by Kogi West.

According to him, this is a sign of what to expect in the 2019 general elections.

“Melaye, the only senator our party has in Kogi State, won with 94.66 per cent leaving the remaining 5.34 per cent…

View original post 209 more words

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.